At Bernards Appraisal Associates, we provide comprehensive, substantiated, certified documents without interest in the property. In fact, BAA is strictly an appraisal company that is not associated with auctioneers or dealers.
As a Senior Accredited Appraiser, Martine White, ASA, AAA, and her staff have demonstrated expertise of appraising through over twenty-five years of appraisal experience with related accredited valuation coursework and extensive examinations in specialty designations conducted by the American Society of Appraisers, the Appraisers Association of America and the Appraisal Foundation. BAA specializes in appraising fine and decorative art, paintings, sculpture, antique furniture, Oriental rugs, silver, and jewelry. BAA also has extensive experience in art advisory services relating to the acquisition of artwork for corporations and private collectors.
|Our 30 years of extensive experience and accreditation make Bernards Appraisal
Associates, LLC a premier provider of valuation services for law firms, museums, corporations, insurance companies and art collectors, providing appraisals for:
• Insurance scheduling & relocation
• The probate of estates, for estate tax
• Charitable contributions, donations, subject to IRS requirements
• Equitable distribution, to include estate planning, prenuptial agreements and divorce/marital dissolution
• Damage and loss claims, disputes, foreclosure, bankruptcy
• Entire church contents appraisals: ecclesiastic, liturgical objects and architectural components
• Corporate art collections; insurance endorsement, partnership dissolution
• Deconstruction and architectural appraisals for reuse and donation
• Entire residential contents appraisal specialty
• Expert witness testimony & litigation support
• Art advisory and art consultant services
• Risk management
|© 2017 Bernards Appraisal Associates, LLC. All rights reserved.
Main office location
15 Mendham Road, Suite B | Gladstone, New Jersey, 07934
Ph: (908) 234-1153 Fax: (908) 234-1197
Dublin, New Hampshire, 03444
Ph: (603) 563-8335